This list is subject to change as we do dumb things & find edge cases we missed.
- It has to involve some level of effort, it can’t be as simple as just deciding you have the title now.
- Each item needs to have explicit criteria for completion, agreed upon by committee.
- Can’t be too easy of a grab, unless it’s incredibly clever, e.g. Can’t be a car salesman by having your friend buy your car for a $1 and then give it back. Also, they wouldn’t give it back. Ha, stupid.
- Successful outcomes have to be believable at a glance by a random stranger.
- There must be full consensus from the members of the project that the evidence presented satisfies criteria. 1 person says no? sucks for you.
- Not quite a rule but a guideline, limit the ideas that are just wordplay.
- Can’t use experiences from the distant past. Exceptions (like degrees) apply, but only after review.